Monday, July 27, 2009

Dragon Illusion

Dragon Illusion

Dragon illussion is a powerful illusion using a normal printing paper and the orginal image to be printed.

The paper dragon illusion is best explained in this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIZcl8q0u4Q.

When I made my dragon illusion, it did not work initially since I used a glossy photo paper. I also did not notice the part where it said that it is best viewed at 1 to 2 feet away and with one eye closed

Aftter several tries and different angles, I was still not seeing the effect that I saw on the youtube video. Finally, I decided to have it printed on a non-glossy paper and followed the instructions carefully. This time the effect was more obvious and I also noticed that the effect is actually much more obvious when viewed on a camera.




Above is a short clip of my blue dragon illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Some of the photos that would be found in this blog are not necessarily the property of the author. Some pictures are in the public domain while some were received through e-mail from friends. If you happen to own the photos or know who owns it, kindly inform us so we could properly credit the owner or remove it upon request.